Degree in Labor Relations and Human Resources
- Acces and admission
- Matriculation information
- Academic results
- Study plan
- Trainig goals and competences
- Quality system
- Tutorial support
- Teacher guides
- End of degree work
- Timetables and exams
Relation of resources for the formation
Resources of Learning
The student has to his disposition the following resources of learning:
- Internet: the Whole university community has access to Internet, by means of the connection of network of the UdL or, across the different zones of connection without cables (WIFI).
- Web of the UdL, of access for the public in general: UDL Provides all the information of interest about the UdL, his centers, activities, etc
- Web of the EURL, of access for the student of the EURL. EURL Provides all the information of interest about the EURL.
- Intranet: The Intranet of the UdL is formed by diverse spaces in which only there can access the users who have a user’s name assigned in the network of the UdL, previous authentication: any Structural Unit, Center Department and Organ of Government of the UdL.
- E-mail: The teachers and personnel of administration and services have an account of e-mail, to which also they can accede web route from the exterior.
- Impression, photocopies and digitalization of documents across the printers, photocopiers and scanners of self-service. These machines think in the diverse classrooms of computer science, and in each of the Libraries that they exist in the different centers of the UdL.
- Academic Management: In the E.U.R.L. there is facilitated attention personalized to every pupil, for the management of the matriculation. One proceeds by means of the web page to the introduction of the qualifications on the part of the teacher, having the student’s access personnel by means of key. The management of the minutes, the generation of certificates, the processing of titles, the collection of the rates, is realized across the personnel of Academic Management.
- Observatory of the TIC: The Centre of Information Technologies and Communication Technologies (ICT) in the UDL is a project of the Virtual Teaching Unit of the ICE which aims to provide a forum for analysis and study of various topics related to the use of ICT in teaching (Observatori)
The Universitat de Lleida has a service of Library and Documentation (SBD), recognized with ANECA’s qualit certification from 2003, and composed for:
- Library Cappont: Cappont’s Library inaugurated the year 2003 in commemoration of 700 Anniversary of the University in Lerida. Conceived as library of campus, covers the areas of right, economy, company, work, computer science, engineering, psychology, pedagogy, social education and sociology. It occupies 4.520m2 and has 509 squares of reading.
- Library Ciències de la Salut C/Montserrat Roig, 2 25008 LLEIDA
- Library lioteca ETSEA Av de Rovira Roure, 191 Lleida.
- Library de Lletres Plaça Víctor Siurana, 1 Lleida.
- Library Ciències de la Salut. C/Montserrat Roig, 2 25008 LLEIDA
Across the SBD there offer different services, to which it is possible to accede by means of the web page of the Library ( Biblioteca)
- User Training
- Laptops and USB Sticks Lending
- Books Lendingbooks
- Obtaining Documents (SOD)
- Bibliographical Information
- Information Brochures
Action plan tutorial
The development and operation of the TAP is based on a series of actions to be undertaken in several stages throughout the academic year and are developed below.
The new student will be assigned a tutor in first year, which will deal with academic guidance, personal and professional. The college coaching model that develops in the UDL and specifically in the EURL is based mainly on the figure of the teacher-tutor.
The PAT begins on the first day of class to host a meeting for new students where they are informed about the objectives and general aspects as the organizational structure of the University, the School, about the educational, academic information, the student representation, etc.
Throughout the course, joint meetings are held and individual tutor / a student / s when the / a / such as / s request / n to address common or personal needs raised by his / her / the student / s. In any case, the tutor will meet at least once with all students who are assigned (second session) during the first semester and prior to the tests done in January-February.
Finally, a third meeting is scheduled tutor-student (individual session) during the second half to make a reflection on the first half and ahead of the second performance.
Over the course will also organize workshops / training sessions for students on time planning, learning strategies, information management, and preparation of exámenes.etc.