University Master in Labour Management
- Acces and Admission
- Pre-enrolment and register
- Student mobility
- Academic results
- Study Plan
- Objectives and Competences
- Quality system
- Learning Resources
- Tutorial support
- Teacher guides
- Master Thesis
- Calendars, Timetables and Exams
Having problems filling the Pre-enrolment Document? Press Here
Pre-enrolment and Register
Enrolment will be fulfilled in the centre secretary’s office.
Pre-enrolment: from 2nd March to 6th July.
- 1st Resolution: 30th April.
- 2nd Resolution: 15th July.
Enrolment: 20th, 21st to 22nd July.
SECOND TERM (if available placements)
- Pre-enrolment: from 27th July to 4th September.
- Resolution: 9th September.
- Register: 15th, 16th and 17th September.
THIRD TERM (if available placements)
- Pre-enrolment: from 21st September to 11th October.
- Resolution: 14th October.
- Register: 15th and 16th October
- Full time: Students have to enroll a minimum of 60 credits in an academic year.
- Part Time: Students who opt for this option must register a minimum of 20 credits. This calculation does not take into account the recognized credits.